Contact Us For Any Kind Of Legal Help

Feel free to contact us or you can directly visit to our offices located at following addresses regarding following matters- Property Registration, Divorce on Consent (13B of Hindu Marriage Act., 10A of Christian Act., 28 of Special Marriage Act.) or without Consent,. Complaint Cases, Consumer Forum/Commission, WBHIRA Matters, Bail Matter, 144 (2) , 133, 145 of Cr.P.C., Notary Affidavits, Rent, Tenant Agreements, Deeds Drafting etc.

We have three modes to consult with us. Please choose your reasonable way to contact with us.